Sunday, January 6, 2013

I'm here!

The internet and cable were out yesterday because a squirrel apparently decided cable wires make a tasty snack, so I'm giving myself a pass for that.

Starting another new week, and not seeing much as far as job postings.  GAH.  It doesn't help that our local newspaper has about the shittiest website for job postings that I have ever seen.  Totally not useful!

In other news...there is no news.  Same shiz, different day around here.  I am going to try to get in better shape, starting tomorrow.  I wish there was a semi-easy way to hold myself accountable, but I will just have to do the best I can.  It does NOT help that my foot injury from probably 8 weeks ago still acts up.  Hopefully that will go away soon.

I have something new that I plan on trying, hopefully it won't suck my will to live too badly.  I tried Zumba, and yeah, so not my thing.  I hate dancing.

In other random news, someone sent me a message on fb the other day saying that I don't need makeup.  While I appreciate the sentiment, I wear it because I like it, and will continue to do so.  I don't mean for that to sound bitchy, but some of us just wear it for that reason alone, because we like it.  I am certainly not one of those people who refuses to leave the house without a full face.  HARDLY.  In fact, since I have been unemployed this time, I have hardly worn it, but it is an extra effort I am trying to make.  So there.

I feel like there was something else, but I can't remember, so maybe there will be an edit.  Or, maybe not.


No comments:

Post a Comment