Sunday, January 6, 2013

30 Day Challenge - Day 1

Day 1 - "5 Ways to Win Your Heart"

In no particular order...

1.     COMMUNICATE.  This should be a given, but it is so not.  Act like an adult, and talk to me.  Don't play games and disappear and then say you were busy, blah blah blah, or I may disappear for good.  If I have done something to upset you, TELL ME.  I am not a mind reader.

2.  Don't be jealous.  I hate that shit.  I am not 17 years old, I have friends that are male.  The key word here is FRIEND.  I will never tell you I am single if I am not, and I expect you not to act like a child if I am speaking to another male.  That goes both ways, I understand that you will have female friends, and as long as they are just that, FRIENDS, we will be fine.  I have no room in my life for stupid jealousy.  If you aren't going to trust me, you can go.  

3.  Laugh and be able to be silly.  I guess you had better be amused by stupid shit and/or not mind that I am.  I tend to be very easily amused, and I like it that way.  I don't want to have to feel like a dork for liking what I like.  :)  (I totally know I am a nerd and embrace it!)

4. Smell good.  Seriously.  I have such a weakness for a good smelling dude neck.  But don't overdo it.

5.  Get along with my family.  They aren't going anywhere, and they are very important to me!  I once dated a guy for 3.5 years and I think he saw my family twice.  This was when I still lived in my hometown and he lived maybe 20 minutes away!  Never again.

No comments:

Post a Comment