Friday, January 4, 2013

How original

A survey.  I am so creative!  :)  Don't read it if you don't like it!


  1. Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed?  My closet door hasn't been shut since I moved here in August.  I have way too many clothing items, and need to work on that!
  2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?  Sometimes.
  3. Have you ever ‘done it’ in a hotel room?  Um, yes.  
  4. Where is your next vacation?  I need to worry about finding a job before I worry about vacations.
  5. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?  Nope.
  6. Who do you think reads these?  don't know, don't care.
  7. Do you have a calendar in your room?  Yes.
  8. Where are you?  On the couch.
  9. What’s your plan for the day?  Get some shiz done!  I finally feel somewhat human after 3 days of feeling craptacular.
  10. Are you reading any books right now?  I just got a Kindle Fire for Christmas, and have several waiting for me, plus two actual books.
  11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?  probably.
  12. Have you ever peed in the woods?  Oh yes.
  13. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?  Yeah, I'm a dork.
  14. Do you chew your pens and pencils?  Nope.
  15. What is your “Song of the Week”?  I don't really have one right now.
  16. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?  Who am I to say no?  
  17. Do you still watch cartoons?  Sure!
  18. Whats your favorite love movie?  Blech. Lame.  Probably Ladder 49, if that counts.
  19. What do you drink with dinner?  Varies
  20. What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in?  Ranch
  21. What is your favorite food/cuisine?  STEAK.  Or Buffalo Chicken whatever...
  22. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?  Ladder 49, Despicable Me, Harry Potter movies, Finding Nemo...
  23. Last person you hugged/kissed?  Hugged my Dad when I left on Monday.  Kissed my nephews.
  24. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?  Brownie!
  25. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?  If I had the bod for it, why the hell not?
  26. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?  no clue
  27. Can you change the oil on a car?  I can pay someone to do it for me.
  28. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?  Oh yes, and I have gotten out of a lot more.
  29. Run out of gas?  Yes
  30. Favorite kind of sandwich?  Fresh Roast Turkey.  
  31. Best thing to eat for breakfast?  Varies, but I HATE eggs.
  32. What is your usual bedtime?  Varies.  I tend to be a wicked night owl, except for lately.
  33. Are you lazy?  Sometimes!
  34. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?  Green Crayon, Witch, Clown, idk what else.
  35. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?  Yes, probably too many
  36. Which are better, legos or lincoln logs?  legos
  37. Are you stubborn?  Hahaha...oh yes.
  38. Who is better…Leno or Letterman?  CRAIG FERGUSON.
  39. Ever watch soap operas? Used to watch Days of Our Lives.  I was waiting for an oil change and it was on at the dealership.  I still knew most of the characters.  (I also had to get up and leave...that show is terrible.)
  40. Afraid of heights?  Not really
  41. Sing in the car?  Absolutely
  42. Dance in the shower?  Not usually
  43. Dance in the car?  Sometimes.
  44. Ever used a gun?  A squirt gun
  45. Do you think musicals are cheesy?  They're not really my thing.
  46. Is Christmas stressful?  NO.  I love it.  (Although I hate what it has become for the masses)
  47. Ever eat a pierogi?  Yes
  48. Major annoyance right now?  My joblessness, my sinuses, 
  49. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?  I told my kindergarten teacher I wanted to be a cowgirl.  
  50. Do you believe in ghosts?   idk
  51. Ever have a deja-vu feeling?  of course
  52. Do you take a vitamin daily?  No, but I should.
  53. Wear slippers?  I tried to, but it was irritating my stupid foot injury from two months ago.  Can't believe it still hurts.
  54. Wear a bath robe?  Sometimes.
  55. What do you wear to bed?  Wouldn't you like to know.  
  56. Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?  Wal-Mart, but I have been known to shop at all three.  (save your judgment)  
  57. Nike or Adidas?  I have Adidas.
  58. Cheetos Or Fritos?  I like both
  59. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?  peanuts
  60. Ever hear of, “gorp”?  Yep
  61. Ever taken karate? Nope
  62. Ever kissed someone of the same sex? Yep
  63. Can you curl your tongue? Yep
  64. Ever won a spelling bee? Yep
  65. Ever cried because you were so happy?  Yes.  
  66. Own any record albums?  I bet my mom still has some of mine from when I was a kid.
  67. Own a record player? nope.
  68. Regularly burn incense?  Never have
  69. Ever been in love?  Yes.  
  70. Hot tea or cold tea:  Sweetened Iced tea.  Like the mix stuff.  I hate hot tea. 
  71. Tea or coffee? Coffee.
  72. Favorite kind of cookie?  these cream wafer cookies my mom makes at Christmas time.
  73. Can you swim well?  Yes.  My mom used to get up mad early on Saturday mornings to take my sister and I.
  74. Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose?  Yes?  WTF?
  75. Are you patient?  I can be.
  76. Ever won a contest?  Yes
  77. Ever had plastic surgery?  I saw a plastic surgeon and she used a knife/scalpel thing...
  78. Which are better black or green olives?  Green.  Black are foul.
  79. Can you knit or crochet?  No
  80. Wash room or bathroom?  Bathroom
  81. Do you want to get married?  Not really, but maybe if I met the right person.  I don't think it is necessary though
  82. Who was your High School crush?  he knows who he is.
  83. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?  Um, no.
  84. Do you have kids?  No
  85. Do you want kids?  I kind of think that ship has almost sailed.
  86. What kind of mom are you?  um...pay attention
  87. Do you miss anyone right now?  of course
  88. Who do you want to see right now?  That is personal, damnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment