Friday, January 4, 2013

Good intentions...or something.

Damnit!  Once again, I have neglected and deserted the blog.  I hate that!  I guess I use FB for all my ranting and crazy talk.  (I am concerned that I am getting a bit manic sometimes, LOL.)

So far, 2013 is making me crazy.  I have been sick all week, and finally feel somewhat more normal, but my damn sinuses have me kind of dizzy/loopy.  Then the job hunt is freakin' maddening...I hate this economy.  I wish I had had a crystal ball to tell me not to go back to school and / or to go into the medical field or something.  I am so sick of looking at job ads, partly because most of the websites SUCK.  How hard is it to have a functional search feature?

I need to step away from the computer, I came home from visiting family and basically just dropped everything in my bedroom and haven't touched it since.

On that note, I think my New Year's resolution needs to be to SIMPLIFY.  I have way too much STUFF.  Easier said than done though.  *sigh*

I guess another is going to be to try and resurrect the blog, even if the posts suck.  Just write something, who cares if anyone reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment